I develop and ship unexpected Products
Prior to my current technical pursuits, I have held director positions in several design/development firms and startups. I now focus on Augmented Reality. I develop products from start to finish. I have an expert knowledge base in the following areas:
- ID, ME, UI, UX, and HMI design
- Injection molding of complex parts including optics and silicones
- All major and some exotic metal fabrication processes
- eCAD to mCAD, IDF, IDX, exchange
- Cable and harness design, including micro coax
- Product data management and engineering workflow
- 5 to 11 axis CNC part design
- Optical alignment, mounting, and calibration
- Production manufacturing pack creation and CM selection
- Design of electronic products
- Design of optical products
- Product design for human wear
- Model making and prototyping
I am a driven innovator in design and technology. My in-depth knowledge of design for manufacturing and assembly allows for quick completion of products. My teams and I have shipped many influential electro-mechanical and optomechanical consumer products. My career is focused on holistic product design in the consumer electronics industry.
I am also an advisory board member at Puget Sound Skills Center for the Aerospace Manufacturing/Engineering Programs.
I have contributed to projects for
Microsoft, Nvidia, Panasonic, Nike, McLaren Automotive, Atheer Labs, DAQRI LLC, Tely Labs, PayPal, Lumus Optical, and many more.
You can contact me here: